Friday, April 16, 2010

Etude House and Lioele mini haul


After 2 days my package finally arrive. I got few items from Etude House and Lioele in ebay. Since I learn about Etude House, it has become my favorite beauty store. The problem is that we don't have a store here in our place so I just rely online to browse and buy stuffs. I also heard from Jen's this other Korean brand that also sells cute beauty stuffs so I tried it. I hope to do a review about these stuffs in the future after I've tried and tested them.



Nicely packed


I also got a lot of freebies including this Lioele make-up remover pads!



So these are the ET and Lioele stuffs that I got.

2 comments:

  1. hi! nice haul,where did you buy them? TIA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them at ebay, seller is bhappywithme=)

    ReplyDelete