Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thailand Trip Day 2

when we were there it was not yet open


not worth it to watch, we just wasted 250Baht for the show yet it's not that nice
too cute to ignore
this is what I had for lunch 

yellow sports car
SOLD!

outside Siam Paragon
going to Central World
busy streets at night

Our next day in Bangkok was spent by going to Siam Paragon, Central World, Pantip Plaza and Platinum Mall. My favorite would be Platinum Mall because it has everything I want. My eyes dilated most of the time by looking at all the items for sale. They have everything I like. from dresses, tops, shorts,trousers, denim shorts,bags, shoes, accessories, and all. Gosh, it's really like heaven! And everything is cheap too! Your money will go a long way when you shop there.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment