Sunday, July 31, 2011

Online hauls

I got myself frenchbraid necklace and bracelet in yummy colors from ExtremeFinds. I love how it makes a simple outfit stands out by just accessorizing using these. I wore these with a plain white batwing top from Folded and Hung and beige trousers and instantly a boring outfit turned into an interesting one. I love ExtremeFinds for their fashion forward accessories. They have a wide range of frenchbraid necklaces in different color combinations, feather and tassel earrings, connector rings, friendship bracelets and others. You can check out their awesome stuffs here:

facebook.com/mustloveExtremeFinds

and at The Ramp Trinoma under Stylebreak, Park Mall Cebu under TONIC, Tiendesitas fashion village under TONIC, ROCKWELL archaelogy WISDOM

email: extremefinds2010@yahoo.com
For faster transaction:
09178242428









And finally I got a pair of Suelas flat shoes.

According to their site:


SUELAS is an innovative footwear concept for the modern woman on the go. Designed with the challenges facing a contemporary urban lifestyle in mind, these stylish shoes cater to every woman's footwear needs. Its novel design allow the footwear to be be flattened, folded and rolled, making it a flexible, comfortable and revolutionary solution to footwear problems women face everyday.


I can finally attest to how comfortable wearing a pair of  Suelas.  The shoes is made of soft and quality materials, it is made of real leather lining and rubber soles that will make sure you'll never get blisters after a long days' walk. I, myself is a big fan of flat shoes especially when I travel and it requires a lot of walking. A good pair of shoes is really important and some of my shoes doesn't give that blister free after. I'm glad Suelas came up with this fabulous idea. Not only it is comfortable, the shoes it self can be folded so as to fit in your smallest bag, thus their tagline, "Flatten it, fold it, roll it. And the world of opportunity is at your feet". On top of that, Suelas is proudly Philippine made! I'm definitely going to grab more pairs soon! Visit their site for fabulous pairs  http://www.suelasonline.com/

For my first pair, I chose Collana in tan color.




Enjoy your Sunday! ♥

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment