Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas






Mamas' Christmas village at home. Every year it gets bigger and bigger with the addition of more village houses. Can't wait for next years' Christmas village!

Last year, our Christmas tree was decorated with mini stuffed toys because Christmas is for the children. But this year, we decided to decorate it with gold and red accents.

Christmas lights all around our house!

simple noche buena for the family :)



Christmas themed nails :)


[chiffon dress - Forever21 / nude pump - Parisian / necklace - Vanity / Love connector ring - Forever21]

We all had fun feasting on our noche buena plus opening of gifts after. It was indeed a merry Christmas for all of us. Looking forward to next year, although I'm not sure I'd be able to spend it i with my family like it has always been ever since. But still, I am embracing a new challenge and environment for me. Will definitely make the best of it!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment