Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sunshine and denims

I woke up early today. Had classes at 8am (ooh! did I mention that I'm back with my masterals?!). So to make the story short, yes I am back with my masterals for now, but I'm still exploring things. Maybe the next day my mind will change again. Anyhoo, the weather was weird today, it was scorching hot when I went out but it poured a little for awhile while we were having our classes. I was really mad that my newly washed car got wet. :( Now I need to have it clean again. Goodthing though that we only had classes in the morning. I spent my afternoon just bloghopping and posting pictures. Normally I take a nap but I was really hooked in front of my laptop. I just stopped when the connection got crazy.




gray tank top from Bayo / denim vest from Next Jeans / Gap denim shorts / T-strap yellow sandals bought in Thailand / Yellow sling bag

No comments:

Post a Comment