Sunday, May 2, 2010

NOTD: Regular Ashley


I thought I already found my perfect dupe for that super famous Chanel Particuliere 505 nail polish. When I first compared it on the pictures on the net and some reviews found on the blogoshere, it look really similar. But when I uploaded the pictures already it came out to be grayish in color. The Chanel Particuliere actually looks a little bit brownish. Anyways, I still love this nail polish I bought recently. The brand is called "klik"and I got it for P14 only for a 7ml bottle. The color is called Regular Ashley. It glides smoothly when applied and a 2-3 coatings will give you the color just like mine.

Pros:

* affordable
* wide range of other colors available
* glides on smoothly when applied

Cons:

* I think this is only available locally
* needs 2-3 coatings to achieve the color




No comments:

Post a Comment