Friday, July 23, 2010

NOTD + New Shoes!


After almost a month of no nail polish, decided to treat my nails for color. I chose pumping red this time. I'm super inlove with the redness of this nail polish not to mention that I bought it for only 18pesos! What a steal! I'm definitely getting more colors from this brand called Bichun. I search the net and found out that this is a Chinese product. I just hope the chemicals used in these are safe:)


Yay for new shoes! I got these lovely oxford/brogues shoes yesterday at Bayo. The first time I saw these I knew I just have to get them. So after accompanying my mother at the department store I went back there to buy one. This style comes in two different colors: black/white and brown/white. It retails at 1,095.00pesos. At first I wanted to get the black/white ones but I realized that these brown/white one looks better. I just love the vintage look of these shoes!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment