Hello everyone! How was your day? As for me, it was a very memorable day for we celebrated my mom's birthday today. We surprised her by giving her a bouquet of white and pink roses. So sweet! She loves flowers so much that I knew she would really appreciate our little something for her. We also cooked great foods and invited close relatives. It was a fun day for all of us.
Anyway, this entry is purposely one for my review on Revlon's products. I know it took me quite a long time to do this. So sorry for that ;)
REVLON PHOTOREADY MAKE-UP
According to their site:
Revlon PhotoReady™ Makeup - for poreless, airbrushed skin in any light. Photochromatic pigments bend and reflect light to erase every flaw. Complete, yet undetectable coverage. Soft, luminous finish.
- Oil free
- Fragrance free
- SPF 20
Retails for 995php
when blended onto skin, shimmer quite visible
- Provides a good coverage, coverage is buildable
- It covers my imperfections
- Comes with a hygienic pump bottle
- Looks flawless and smooth
- With a variety of shades to choose from
- I have to admit that my face gets oily after several hours, but I really have an oily skin so I think that's just normal :D
- I heard it has shimmery effect, I noticed that too when I swatched it at the back of my hand, but once you apply it n your face, it's barely noticeable
According to their site:
-Instant burst of rich, true color with a featherlight feel
-Available in range of 20 gorgeous shades
I got the Mauve and Soft Nude Lippies
Retails for 575php
- I am inlove with these lipsticks!
- The packaging looks sleek and sophisticated; it has quilted finish on 2 sides of the lipstick
- The top part of the packaging also tells you a lot of the color of whats inside
- Revlon logo carved on the lipstick
- Very moisturizing, it doesn't dry out my lips that much
- You may skip applying lipgloss because the lipstick itself has a glossy finish
- May melt when kept inside your bag for a long time, as what my Mom experienced with her lipstick.
Please excuse my ugly looking lips=)
#70Soft Nude is my fave so far. Its a very pale nude. It gives me a very fresh and sweet look. I like it that it compliments my skin tone very much. Definitely a must try for girls who are looking for the best nude lipstick.
#Mauve is a pretty pinkish lilac shade. I don't know how to describe it well. The color is buildable, in my picture I applied 2 layers. I also love this shade since it looks so natural on me.
Overall I would rate Revlon Photoready Foundation and Colorburst lipsticks 4.5/5