Monday, February 21, 2011

Recognition Day


Last week, we attended the recognition day of my sister at her school (which also happens to be my Alma Mater as well). Their college awarded students who excelled both in academics and co-curricular activities. My sister is a dean lister for 3 consecutive years already and among the juniors in her batch she got the highest QPA grade. It was a fine Thursday morning and it was such a nostalgic feeling going to the Silliman University church again after awhile. 


Silliman University church

sister with her awards / she's wearing a dress from Bangkok, white thin belt and black pumps

off to Mamia's restaurant after the ceremony

blueberry cheesecake! one of my faves!

my order: Pork something with mashed potato and vegetables

Mama's chicken barbecue with rice and vegetables

my sister's chicken cordon bleu with rice and vegetables

brownie a la mode ( definitely my fave at Mamia's)

outfit: bow lace top from Forever21, black trousers from  Shopaholic, grey wedges from Mendrez, charm bracelets from Accessorize, flower ring from Divi


my floral vintage nail art design

another outfit shot taken by the sister :)



Photobucket

1 comment: