Monday, June 6, 2011

Peter Pan goes to Town

I think I’m way too far behind the trend “color blocking”. I’ve seen lots of chictopians rocking their stylish color blocking outfits and it definitely caught my eye. So I decided to give it a try. I chose this orange and teal combination which is just perfect together. I love how both colors pop with each other plus matching it with nude pumps which I’m currently loving. I never thought mixing bold colors would look good together. I remember before, one of my motto is to never mix the colors red and pink together, but damn I was wrong. Haha. Eversince this color blocking trend came, all the colors you can think of will actually work. Hopefully I can show you guys another colorblocking outfit in my future posts.

P.S. I love the collar of this top very much thus the blog title!:))

[Peter Pan collar top and teal skirt - bangkok// nude pumps - Parisian// bucket bag - Bangkok]





                       [snake ring - Divisoria// flower ring from Bangkok// swiftlet connector ring - mall]




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like your rings very much! And the whole outfit is gorgeous =)

    And I liked your blog very much =))
    If you want of course, you can visit mine too =)
    http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete