Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcoming June!

Time flies so fast! It's already June and I think I've done nothing really that productive. I feel that I always have those lazy days when I just wanna stay and relax at home. Hopefully great news will come this June for me.



nude and black lace dress - Bangkok // nude pumps - Parisian at SM Dept. Store

earrings I got from Bangkok during our recent stay for only 20Baht

My love for owls. /owl ring with flower and faux diamond - Bangkok // blue green owl ring - boutique

Say hello to my newest pair of heels! Finally nude pumps! I've been searching for the perfect nude and height plus the price as well. Goodthing Parisian carries one at such a reasonable price. Although it's not that comfy to walk in, there's always a saying "Tiis ganda!"


How was your weekend? Let me know!
Drop me some comments:))
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment